You're Not Alone
Are you a foreigner in South Africa?
Do you sometimes feel lonely, sad, helpless?
Attend an Adonis Musati Project Support Group to:
- Learn life-skills
- Get correct information about your rights
- Know what services are available to you
- Learn how to improve your health
- Meet new people and gain friends
- Share your stories and help to uplift others
Length: Once a week for 12 weeks
Days: Either Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays
Who can attend: Men, Women and Mixed-Gender groups for foreigners 18 years old and over
Where: Various locations, including Athlone, Belville, Cape Town CBD, Delft, Hout Bay, Maitland, Parow, Phoenix, Salt River and Wynberg
For urgent support, we also accept walk-ins every Monday from 09:00-13:00; or call +27 (0) 21 762 4886 to make an appointment.